Dire Dawa University wants to Employee Competent Applicants with the
Following Field of Studies and Qualifications
|1.||Lecturer||Applied Statics and related||MSc and above||6||Statistics|
|5.||Senior Technical Assistant||Biology||BSc||1||Biology|
|6.||Lecturer||Civics & Ethical Studies (With Philosophy Background Preferred)||MA||2||Civics & Ethical Studies|
|7.||Assistant Professor||Management||MBA with a rank of Assistant Professor||1||Management|
|9.||Assistant Professor||Economics/Environmental & Natural Resource Economics||PhD||1||Economics|
|10.||Assistant Professor||Accounting and Finance||MSc with a rank of Assistant Professor||2||Accounting & Finance|
|11.||Lecturer||Accounting and Finance||MSc||2|
|12.||Lecturer/ Assistant Professor||Finance and Investment||MA and above||2||Banking and Finance|
|13.||Lecturer||Public Policy Studies / Development Management / Development Policy or Governance||MA||1||Public Administration & Development Management|
|14.||Assistant Professor||Logistics & Supply Chain Management / Purchasing Management||PhD/MA with a rank of Assistant Professor||3||LSCM|
|15.||Lecturer||Marketing Management||MA||1||Marketing Management|
1. For all job Positions the Minimum CGPA for BSC / BA should be 3.25 for male Candidates & 3.00 for Female candidates and for those with Second Degrees Minimum CGPA requirements are 3.5 for Male and 3.35 for Female candidates.
- For all positions salary is as per the scale of Higher Educational Institutions.
- Female applicants are highly encouraged.
- Interested applicants can submit their non-returnable CVs with their original documents and photocopies for 10/ten/consecutive working days starting from this announcement.
- (M) represent Male Applicants and (F) represent Female Applicants.
- In front of Addis Ababa United States Embassy Education Materials manufacturing and Distribution Office.
- Dire Dawa University, Human Resource Management Directorate Office No. B-4
- ‘ Dire Dawa 02 51 12 79 75 Addis Ababa 0111-26-01-24 Post 1362