Dire Dawa University Leadership
The governing bodies of Dire-Dawa University consist of the following:
- The University Board:
The University Board of Directors is the supreme governing body of the University.
- The University President
The University President is the chief executive officer of the University. The President is assisted by the University Senate and councils.
- Vice President for Academic Affairs
The vice-president for Academic and Research Affairs advises and supports the president in the exercise of his responsibilities regarding teaching and learning. All academic branches of the University directly report to Vice President of Academic Affairs.
- Vice president for Administration and Development
The Vice-President for Support Processes and Business Development advises assists and supports the president in the exercise of his responsibilities regarding the support processes of the University.
List of Dire Dawa University Leadership
- President — Dr. Yared Mammo
- Academic Affairs V/President — Dr. Ubah Adem
- Research and Community Engagement V/President — Dr. Girma Moges
- Administration and Development V/President — Ass/Prof. Abaya Degefa
- Dire Dawa Institute of Technology Scientific Director — Dr. Merhawit Berhane