Welcome to Dire Dawa University Registrar Office!
The Dire University office of Registrar, comprising of nine units is dedicated primarily to serve faculty and students by providing services of scheduling, registration, record keeping and reporting. The office supervises student registration, maintains student academic records and record grades, issue academic transcripts and diplomas, authenticate enrollment and graduation, assigns classrooms and administers the issuing, renewing and replacing of the students’ identification cards. In general, our registrar has the following roles;
- Recruitment and registration of students according to the
prepared plan of the university;
- Keeping academic records of students appropriately and
- Receiving admission applications to the university and
submitting these to the concerned colleges;
- Provision of student transcripts and credentials;
- Issuing, renewing and replacing, identification cards; and
- Preparing list of students recommended for graduation and
submits to the Senate for approval.
//php echo $tbl_registrar['programmes']; ?>